Job no: 492403
Work type: Contract (FT)
Location: Sydney, Perth
Categories: People & Culture
RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network or audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
This maternity cover role (18 months) will support the national People & Culture Team with talent acquisition both at a strategic and operational level.
TALENT ACQUISITION EXPERIENCE
- Advise senior leaders on recruitment trends and strategies
- Apply best practice talent acquisition processes
- Use creative tactics to source best talent externally and internally
- Map market trends and create a talent pipeline
- Drive talent market engagement to increase brand awareness
- Build strong relationships with key internal / external stakeholders
- Use advanced features on talent sourcing platforms and tools
- Source candidates for hard to fill roles using innovative approaches
- Develop Graduate Recruitment Strategy with key P&C stakeholders.
- Lead review and implementation of new recruitment platform
- Work with National Recruitment Co-ordinator on talent matters
- Collaborate with wider P&C team on talent matters
- Implement other ‘Talent Strategy’ initiatives in line with plan
- Assist with wider P&C projects as required
- Degree qualified in Business, HR or Technology
- 5 + years experience in an end to end recruitment role
- Talent pipeline development experience
- Current or prior membership of the RCSA (National Recruitment Body).
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend