People & Culture Graduate (HR)
Job no: 492407
Work type: Full time
Categories: People & Culture
RSM is the 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms, encompassing over 120 countries, 800 offices and more than 43,000 people internationally. We have 32 offices throughout Australia and offer personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networks, learning and career opportunities – within a highly support, people orientated workplace.
About the Opportunity
Looking to commence your HR career and be part of a supportive, fun, and collaborative team? We have an excellent opportunity for a recent HR Graduate wanting to build their career in HR.
The role will see you provide support and be actively involved in a wide variety of HR generalist activities and talent acquisition across our National People & Culture (P&C) team based in Melbourne.
- Assist in the coordination of recruitment processes including scheduling interviews, facilitating testing
- Creation of job advertisements
- Use of Applicant Tracking System (PageUp) to support recruitment activities
- Screening applications
- Processing contracts
- Conducting pre-employment checks and pre-employment compliance
- Use of LinkedIn Recruiter to proactively contact potential candidates (when required)
- Talent related projects / initiatives
- Generating HR reports
- Updating systems
- Electronic filing and record management
- Generating letters and contracts
- Updating templates, presentations and HR systems
- Research HR related topics (when required)
- Updating internal and external websites
- Assist in the coordination of Grad Week
- Attend graduate recruitment career events
- Promote RSM initiatives / Programs particularly in the Graduate space
What do you need?
Business/Commerce qualified majoring in Human Resources;
- Tenacity, drive and enthusiasm to learn and succeed
- Strong interpersonal skills with a client focus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
Life at RSM
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend