Administration / Finance Officer
Job no: 492411
Work type: Full time
Categories: National Group Administration
RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
This position will be responsible for the management and coordination of various administrative and finance functions and will report into the Group Financial Controller. This position will work closely with the Group Financial Controller, other members of Finance team and other key persons within the firm.
About your responsibilities:
- Contract administration & coordination:
- Maintain corporate records for key contracts including, but not limited to office leases, sub tenant leases, house leases, car leases and national supplier contracts.
- Work closely with the Group Financial Controller, other key persons within RSM and its advisors to co-ordinate the execution of new/revised agreements with vendors.
- Administering the National Administration mailbox, answering queries and co-ordinating actions.
- Supporting the business with national supplier queries and co-ordinate actions with suppliers as appropriate.
- Administrative support for offices:
- Maintaining and reconciling the Western Australia Trust Account.
- Assist with co-ordinating office refurbishments and occupancy changes.
- Co-ordinating the approval of Quick Fee loans and preparation of periodic reports.
- day to day administration of property and travel insurance and associated claims.
- liaise with the firm’s insurance broker and key people within the firm to collate insurance renewal information and documentation.
- coordinate provision of ‘special purpose’ insurance cover, as requested
- supporting the business with travel queries and co-ordinate actions with the travel management company as appropriate.
- assisting RSM employees with the maintenance / creation of travel profiles.
- preparing periodic travel reports including compliance with travel policy.
- System Administration:
- Maintain access rights across a number of national systems, including but not limited to the firms travel booking system, electronic reference materials and ATO portal.
- Co-ordinating with industry bodies and government agencies to add and remove partners and lodgement of appropriate forms.
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory minutes for execution by the Executive Committee.
- Assisting with banking administration, including setting up new account signatories and credit cards.
- Coding and entry of transactions into RSM’s accounting system to agreed deadlines.
- Assist / provide leave cover for other team members.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Customer centric
- Proven ability to work in an organised approach and meet deadlines
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend