Job no: 492413
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Advisory Services
RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
You will be involved in analysing financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities for the Firm’s clients.
About your responsibilities:
- Assists with the preparation of financial statements in accordance with accounting standards;
- Applies knowledge of client/firm/industry trends and current issues;
- Checks financial statements and management accounts eliminating adding, referencing and typing errors;
- Helps identify accounting issues;
- Applies basic tax compliance procedures;
- Assists with tax planning for clients; and
- Prepare income tax returns for individuals, companies and trusts.
- Business / Commerce degree with accounting major
- 2 + year in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend