Technology Consultant - Digital Advisory, Sydney (12 Month FTC)
Job no: 492418
Work type: Full time
Categories: ERP Consulting
RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
You will be involved in consulting with clients across industries on cloud technology. Our team works with clients on strategy, selection, implementation and support of SaaS solutions that streamline and automate their finance, operations and more. We help clients to not only gain incredible efficiencies in their back office, but also identify growth opportunities and make more sales using the right technology.
We are looking for a sharp, adaptable consultant to help us drive our rapidly growing Digital Advisory practice. You are:
- Well-versed across multiple functional areas within finance and operations from a technical perspective
- Well acquainted with business process mapping and improvement, even at a basic level
- Comfortable running workshops and facilitating discussions with key stakeholders
- Familiar with application ecosystems and integrations between cloud accounting solutions and add-on solutions
- Familiar with simple application ecosystems all the way up to basic ERP solutions
- Able to problem solve on the fly
- Enjoy researching and identifying new technology
- Analytical minded and also enjoy conversing and building relationships with both clients and software vendors alike
- Keen attention to detail and ability to improve upon existing templates and processes
- Interested in identifying relationship and referral opportunities within and across the firm amongst our existing client base
Our clients are:
- Migrating from legacy systems to cloud accounting and a range of add-on solutions
- Craving expertise around the process of digital transformation so they don’t have to go it alone
- Changing processes internally and need to learn to navigate new solutions
- Ready to make the shift and rely heavily on our Digital Advisory team to guide them through the whole process
Our team is:
- National – we are based across Australia
- Innovation-minded – we are continuously looking for new technology solutions to help our clients find efficiencies and increase revenue
- Agile and flexible – we work across industries and client sizes
- Process oriented – we’ve worked hard to develop our own systems and processes so that you can learn and grow on client projects from day one
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
Please click on the “apply” button and complete our online application form.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend