Job no: 492451
Work type: Full time
Categories: Assurance & Advisory
RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
Audit Seniors are the forefront of all client interactions and provide on the job training to junior members of the division.
- Conducting various audit engagements simultaneously with numerous engagement team members per audit, including assisting with planning, execution and scheduling staff;
- Coordination with other divisions;
- Address technical issues and assist in preparing technical position papers;
- Performing debtor collection, cost management and billing functions.
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards and preparation of reports and opinions to management;
- Undertaking development of team members; and
- Assisting with management and co-ordination of the audit team including training, mentoring and methodology compliance.
- 3+ years in a similar role;
- CA qualified;
- Strong Communication Skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Working knowledge and application of Corporations Act Australian Accounting and Auditing Standards and other applicable legislation;
- Ability to utilise resources to optimise engagement outcomes through self-management;
- Add value by providing first class service in response to client demands;
- Assist in the management of a client portfolio such that all client needs are dealt with on a timely basis;
- Knowledge and application of practice development skills; and
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision making skills.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend