Job no: 492458
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Advisory Services
RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
This role will see you performing a variety of Bookkeeping responsibilities including:
- Bookkeeping duties;
- Reviewing, organising and processing information using client source data;
- Prepare reconciliations of bank accounts, accounts receivable and accounts payable;
- Assist accountants in preparing client BAS, IAS, Payroll Tax, LSL Levy and other ongoing tax compliance requirements;
- Assist with client relationship management; and
- Handle client bookkeeping queries.
- 2 + years relevant experience;
- Relevant qualifications;
- Xero and MYOB Account Right experience essential;
- Payroll experience;
- Sound accounting skills (Dr’s & Cr’s ; P&L & Balance Sheet differences);
- Basic GST knowledge;
- Ability to identify & communicate process improvements;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Excellent customer service skills; and
- Self motivated (ability to work independently).
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend