Analyst - Senior Analyst (Indirect Tax)
Job no: 492823
Work type: Full time
RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
Our Perth Indirect Tax Team is seeking an enthusiastic Analyst/ Senior Analyst to join our friendly and supportive team!!
RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as a Tax Professional.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Mentoring, coaching, buddy programs
- CA or relevant registration and financial support
- Continuous personal and professional development
- Regular social, sporting and charity initiatives
- International secondment opportunities
- Genuine work life balance
- Providing advice on a range of indirect tax issues (GST, Payroll tax, Stamp duty, Fuel Tax Credits and Land Tax)
- Drafting ruling requests and submissions and assisting clients with lodgement obligations with revenue offices
- Ability to work independently in a client facing role, working as the dedicated point of contact
- Working collaboratively with other divisions in RSM on joint engagements
- Building and maintaining a strong technical knowledge in Indirect tax.
- Communicate with the ATO, including resolving administrative issues and handling general ATO queries.
- Legal/ Commerce / Finance degree
Demonstrated Experience & Attributes
- Previous GST experience is essential for your success in this position
- Honest and ethical approach
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet expectations
- Commitment to learning and continual improvement
- Experience working in other Indirect Taxes (Fuel Tax Credits, FBT, Land Tax or Payroll Tax)
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we don’t accept applications for graduate roles.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend