Job no: 492874
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Advisory Services
RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network or audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
Our Northam Business Advisory division is looking to hire a number of Accountants to join our team. You will be involved in analysing financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities for the Firm’s clients.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Aspirations to complete / completed CA or equivalent;
- 1+ years’ experience in Professional Services;
- Living in or be willing to relocate to Northam WA;
- Strong Communication Skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Committed to continuing professional development
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
Salary guide : $60,000-$75,000 inclusive of superannuation.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend