Senior Tax Analyst
Job no: 492876
Work type: Full time
Employer Value Proposition (EVP)
RSM offers the combined benefits of a big firm including extensive networks, training and career opportunities – within a highly supportive, people oriented workplace. This combination provides a great environment to build skills and confidence. We help our people achieve to their best.
This position has exposure to a range of tax advice and compliance matters to clients in a variety of different industries.
- Prepare and/or review tax returns for corporate entities;
- Research tax issues and draft advice, or technical papers;
- Prepare/review tax effect accounting work papers
- Drafts tax advice letters and reports in conjunction with a manager and/or partner that provides practical and commercial business advice;
- Prepare/deliver in-house tax training;
- Ability to understand the following concepts; Tax Consolidation, Commercial Debt Forgiveness; Debt/Equity rules, Thin Capitalisation, Tax structuring including financing, business structures, acquisitions and disposals and transaction advice; and
- Develop an intermediate understanding of the following concepts; Employee Incentive Plans and Taxation of Foreign Income.
- Train and mentor junior staff members.
- Business / Commerce / Finance degree with Accounting Major
- Completed CA or equivalent
- Business / Commerce / Finance / Law double degree with Accounting Major
Demonstrated Experience & Attributes
- 4-5 years’ experience in Professional Services
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
How To Apply
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button, complete our online application form and upload your CV and cover letter.
RSM does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend