Associate Adviser / Senior Paraplanner
Job no: 492879
Work type: Full time
Categories: Financial Services
RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
RSM Financial Services Australia is a leading financial advice business in Perth. We provide a best practice business that has leading processes, technology and learning environment whilst operating under our own Australia Financial Service Licence. You will be able to work alongside a young, vibrant and experienced team on high-net-worth individuals. We deliver complex advice around a number of areas which include investments, superannuation, retirement planning, estate planning and investment structures.
About the opportunity:
An Associate Adviser / Paraplanner at RSM will sit in on client meetings, liaise with clients, prepare Statement of Advice documents, implement advice transactions and undertake financial modelling. In the interim they will learn how to build and manage a financial planning practice under the guidance of our leading Directors and financial advisors.
- Attend client meetings with Adviser
- Research for and preparation of Statements of Advice containing complex financial planning strategies, investment advice and personal risk insurance recommendations;
- Projects relating to advice construction, marketing and business development;
- Provide financial advisers with technical support within a changing legislative landscape;
- Preparation of client portfolio review reports; and
- Provide client support to financial advisers
- Tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of the Financial Planning industry
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness, financial and lifestyle benefits.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend