Job no: 492901
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Advisory Services
Home to Australia’s most successful black truffle industry, Manjimup has a country town atmosphere where everyone knows each other. Our office is located in Manjimup’s Central Plaza in the heart of Manjimup’s town centre. If you love the outdoors, the staggering 80 percent of the entire Manjimup region which is dedicated to forest and national parks beckons. Spend your weekends exploring tranquil swimming and picnic spots as well as local farms and forest retreats.
RSM in Manjimup has been open since 1948 and as the firm celebrates 100 years of doing business in regional WA the current staff of Manjimup are looking forward to the next 100 years. RSM in Manjimup is predominantly a Business Advisory service concentrating on Tax Compliance for its clients, but the successful candidate will have the role of building long term relationships with the clients as we grow their businesses with them, face to face and feet under the kitchen table approach means its more than just another tax return.
About the opportunity:
Our Manjimup Business Advisory division are seeking an experienced and client-focused Senior Accountant to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis.
This is an important role which will provide tax, accounting and business advisory services. The successful candidate will have a clear and direct career path to achieve long term personal growth.
About your responsibilities:
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns in accordance with all current, legal and accounting reporting standards;
- Preparing documents for client meetings with managers and partners;
- Helping to identify, research and resolve all complex accounting issues;
- Preparing and analysing management accounting reports;
- Conducting tax compliance reviews of tax returns and FBT returns; and
- Applying knowledge of the business environment within which the client is operating and how the client is positioned in the industry.
- Business / Commerce degree with Accounting major;
- Proficient in Xero, MYOB and other Cloud Accounting Programs and Apps;
- Aspirations to complete / completed CA or equivalent;
- 3+ years experience;
- Strong work ethic;
- Experience with all types of entities including individual, companies and trusts; and
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend