HR Assistant (Graduate)
Job no: 492959
Work type: Full time
Categories: People & Culture
RSM Australia is a member of RSM, one of the world’s largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
We are seeking a hardworking individual that is passionate in pursuing a career in HR within a large national professional services firm. You will join our busy national geographically spread P&C Team, in an entry level role which is based in our Sydney office. This role will enable you to develop in your HR career whilst also gaining valuable insights into the people function in a professional services firm.
Role purpose is to provide HR support to senior P&C team members and the national P&C team including:
- Support Graduate and Vacation recruitment processes and campaigns
- Provide support to senior P&C team members and assist them with operational matters
- Support the P&C team with the administration of HR related enquires
- Attend career fairs and other student related events to promote RSM.
- Assist Talent Team with end to end recruitment related processes as required
- Assist in preparing employment contracts/letters
- Provide assistance with setting up employees into relevant HR systems
- Maintain and update P&C intranet pages
- Maintain HR process manual
- Manage and assist with HR projects
- Support ad hoc WHS requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related area
- Experience within a HR or L&D setting
- Administration experience, ideally supporting multiple stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent time management & attention to detail;
- Client service focus;
- A positive and flexible professional attitude
- Understanding importance of confidentiality in a HR environment;
- Experience in recruitment and induction is ideal
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office literacy.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles you to a wide range of leading health, wellness, financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
Please click on the “apply” button and complete our online application form.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend