Job no: 493777
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Advisory Services
Employer Value Proposition (EVP)
RSM offers the combined benefits of a big firm including extensive networks, training and career opportunities – within a highly supportive, people oriented workplace. This combination provides a great environment to build skills and confidence. We help our people achieve to their best.
Analyse financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities for the Firm’s clients.
- Assists with the preparation of financial statements in accordance with accounting standards;
- Applies knowledge of client/firm/industry trends and current issues;
- Prepares clear and concise work papers as evidence of work performed;
- Checks financial statements and management accounts eliminating adding, referencing and typing errors;
- Helps identify accounting issues;
- Applies basic tax compliance procedures;
- Assists with tax planning for clients;
- Prepare income tax returns for individuals, companies and trusts;
- Completes requisite regulatory forms; and
- Complies with lodgement program by meeting lodgement dates and requirements.
- Business / Commerce degree with Accounting Major
- Commencement of CA or equivalent
Demonstrated Experience & Attributes
- 1-2 years in a similar role
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
How to apply:
Please click on the “apply” button and complete our online application form.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend