Corporate Tax Manager
Job no: 493842
Work type: Full time
Employer Value Proposition (EVP)
RSM offers the combined benefits of a big firm including extensive networks, training and career opportunities – within a highly supportive, people oriented workplace. This combination provides a great environment to build skills and confidence. We help our people achieve to their best through a broad-based corporate tax role where individuals gain exposure to transactions, international tax issues and advisory opportunities across a wide range of taxes, while receiving the support of RSM’s comprehensive training and development program.
This position has exposure to a range of tax advice and compliance matters relating to clients in a variety of industries. The incumbent will also be responsible for assisting the Partner/s with the management and development of junior members of the team.
- Leading client service teams and managing RSM’s service delivery to clients;
- Providing commercial tax advice to RSM’s clients, including identifying and resolving tax issues in conjunction with the Partners;
- Advising clients on M&A transactions including structuring of transactions and conducting tax due diligence in conjunction with the Partners and other tax specialists.
- Research and analysis of case law and legislation;
- Review of income tax returns and provisions;
- Manage and develop junior staff members and deliver in-house technical training to the wider team
- Business / Commerce / Finance degree with Accounting Major
- Completed CA or equivalent
- Business / Commerce / Finance/ Law double degree with Accounting Major
- Master of Taxation
Demonstrated Experience & Attributes
- 5-7 years’ experience in tax advisory, with some experience in Professional Services
- Previous experience managing and developing junior team members
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent client service skills
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
Please click on the “apply” button and complete our online application form.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend