Senior Accountant - Business Advisory Services
Job no: 493848
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Advisory Services
About RSM Australia
RSM Australia has been helping clients with their audit, tax and consulting needs for over a century. With a team of over 1600 professionals, we are now one of the leading professional services firms in Australia, spanning 32 offices across the country.
About the opportunity:
Join RSM Perth in our growing Business Advisory division as a Senior Accountant where you will work within a team to deliver advice and compliance across a diverse range of clients on business advisory matters.
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with all current, legal and accounting reporting standards.
- Prepare income tax returns, fringe benefits tax returns and business activity statements for a variety of clients.
- Prepare clear and concise work papers as evidence of work performed.
- Apply knowledge of the business environment within which the client is operating and how the client is positioned in the industry.
- Train graduates and act as a mentor/buddy.
- Help identify, research and resolve all tax and accounting issues.
- Assist with tax planning and other advisory projects.
- Support partners in client meetings.
- Business / Commerce degree with Accounting major.
- Obtained / nearly completed CA.
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Strong technical skills with exposure to large group structures and complex tax issues.
- Experience with all types of entities including individual, companies and trusts.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Employer Value Proposition (EVP)
RSM offers the combined benefits of a big firm including extensive networks, training and career opportunities – within a highly supportive, people oriented workplace. This combination provides a great environment to build skills and confidence. We help our people achieve to their best.
What can we offer you?
- An organisation that lives and breathes its values of:
- Integrity in everything
- Supporting clients everywhere
- Developing and valuing everyone
- An engaged and supportive team that are passionate about encouraging each other to succeed
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Clearly defined career path, Personal Development and Learning Opportunities
- Wellness and Lifestyle benefits, including gym membership and annual flu vaccinations
- Employee Social Events and an active Social Club
- Novated leasing and car benefits
- Access to a range of corporate discounts, including health insurance, banking, and fitness clubs
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
How to apply:
Are you interested? For immediate consideration please click "Apply Now" and complete our online application form.
Do you know a colleague or friend who might be suitable and interested? Share with them now!
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend