Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory Services
Job no: 493849
Work type: Full time
Categories: Risk Advisory Services
About RSM Australia
RSM Australia has been helping clients with their audit, tax and consulting needs for over a century. With a team of over 1600 professionals, we are now one of the leading professional services firms in Australia, spanning 32 offices across the country.
About the opportunity:
Our Perth Risk Advisory division are seeking a dynamic and experienced individual to take up the role of Consultant – Senior Consultant to join their team. Full-time and part-time will be considered.
- Conducting various internal audit, control and risk management consulting engagements, alone or with other engagement team members
- Building trusted and collaborative relationships with your clients, team members and other members of RSM
- Assisting in the planning of client deliverables (i.e. strategic internal audit plans, scope documents)
- Responsible for the execution of fieldwork and documentation of findings (i.e. maintain the engagement file)
- Identification of findings and issues, assisting in making recommendations and drafting client reports
- Assisting in business development activities of the firm
- Coordination with other divisions
- Assisting with management and co-ordination of the Risk Advisory team including training, mentoring and methodology compliance.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following:
- Strong drive to work in an environment that works collaboratively to support and build clients and team members
- Strong ethical compass
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to build enduring relationships
- Ability to utilise all available resources to optimise engagement outcomes through self-management as well as by leveraging a supportive leadership and team environment
- Add value by providing proactive and exceptional client service
- Willingness to share learnings and develop junior team members
- Supporting the leadership team to manage our client portfolio, focusing on meeting the client's needs
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making skills.
- A University degree
We're looking for someone with a strong desire to learn and make a difference in our client's business, working collaboratively with our team. Further we welcome applicants who are return to work parents who have previously worked in a professional or commercial environment.
What can we offer you?
- An organisation that lives and breathes its values of:
- Integrity in everything
- Supporting clients everywhere
- Developing and valuing everyone
- An engaged and supportive team that are passionate about encouraging each other to succeed
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Career Development, Personal Development and Learning Opportunities
- Wellness and Lifestyle benefits, including Annual Flu Vaccinations
- Employee Social Events and an active Social Club
- Novated leasing and car benefits
- Access to a range of corporate discounts, including health insurance, banking, and fitness clubs
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
The RSM diversity and inclusion strategy is referred to as Diversify. RSM is committed to a diverse workforce and an equitable and inclusive workplace, where everyone can achieve success.
How to apply:
Are you interested? For immediate consideration please click "Apply Now" and complete our online application form.
Do you know a friend or colleague who might be interested and suitable? Share with them now!
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend