Senior Risk Consultant
Job no: 493850
Work type: Full time
Categories: Risk Advisory Services
RSM offers the combined benefits of a big firm including extensive networks, training and career opportunities – within a highly supportive, people oriented workplace. This combination provides a great environment to build skills and confidence. We help our people achieve to their best.
As a Senior Consultant within RSM's Risk Advisory Services group you will be at the forefront of all client interactions and provide on the job training to junior members of the division. Within this role you will provide a range of consulting and assurance services and will develop both your technical and soft skills. At RSM we operate with a hybrid working model that balances in office work, client site engagement and working from home (WFH).
- Conducting various audit engagements simultaneously with numerous engagement team members per audit, including assisting with planning, execution and scheduling staff;
- Assist in the planning of client deliverables (i.e. strategic internal audit plan, scope documents);
- Responsible for the execution of fieldwork and documentation of findings (i.e. maintain the audit file);
- Identification of findings and issues, and assisting in the drafting of client reports;
- Assist in business development activities of the firm;
- Coordination with other divisions;
- Address technical issues and assist in preparing technical position papers;
- Undertaking development of team members; and
- Assisting with management and co-ordination of the audit team including training, mentoring and methodology compliance.
- Business / Commerce degree with Accounting Major
- Commencement or new completion of CA / CPA
Demonstrated Experience & Attributes
- 2/3 years professional practice experience;
- Strong Communication Skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Working knowledge and application of Australian Audit and Assurance Standards and other applicable legislation;
- Ability to utilise resources to optimise engagement outcomes through self-management;
- Add value by providing first class service in response to client demands;
- Assist in the management of a client portfolio such that all client needs are dealt with on a timely basis;
- Knowledge and application of practice development skills; and
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision making skills.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
Please click on the “apply” button and complete our online application form.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend