Senior Insolvency Analyst
Job no: 493852
Work type: Full time
Categories: Restructuring & Recovery
Our Value Proposition
RSM Australia supports a people-centric and collaborative culture where we are committed to empowering and developing you. As a leading professional services firm, we connect you to an extensive network of global resources and invest in your future. We value the meaningful work that you do and encourage you to be a part of the change.
Our value proposition is our commitment to you; it highlights the experiences, benefits, and value that you can expect as part of RSM. This is underpinned by our three values – integrity in everything that we do, supporting clients everywhere, and developing and valuing everyone.
As a Senior Analyst in our Restructuring and Recovery division you will work across a range of insolvency, restructuring and turnaround engagements and will be expected to assist with planning and control of small to medium engagements and performs more technical tasks on larger engagements. Within this role you will provide support and guidance to junior staff while building both your technical and soft skills. At RSM we operate with a hybrid working model which balances working in the office, client site and working from home (WFH).
- Review receipt authority, payment authority, day one investigation letters and statutory forms.
- Conduct investigations into the affairs of a company/individual
- Prepare ASIC reports
- Assist with interview of directors/bankrupts
- Reviews work of Graduates
- Helps identify, research and resolve all complex issues
- Prepare letters of demand
- Assist with the trade on of a business including the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Liaise with lawyers, agents and auctioneers
- Preparation of reports to creditors including financial analysis
- Draft correspondence and act as main point of contact in regards to correspondence on engagements
- Business / Commerce degree with Accounting Major, OR
- Law degree with interest in Insolvency
- Completion or near completion of CA or equivalent
- Commencement of Insolvency Education Program (ARITA)
Demonstrated Experience and Attributes
- 2-4 years in a similar role
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Networking skills
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
Please click on the “apply” button and complete our online application form.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend