Our Graduate Program has been designed to provide you with technical, personal, and professional development to enable you to become our next generation of partners, managers and industry leaders!
What’s in it for you?
Whether you're a recent graduate, or set to graduate this year, there's no better time to start your journey with us!
Learning from the best and brightest minds in the business world, the RSM Graduate Program will help launch your career by offering a diverse range of benefits:
- Receive a $500 professional start-up bonus;
- CA Program financial support and membership, paid study leave, and course completion bonuses;
- Access to senior leaders and technical experts who guide, mentor and shape your career;
- Access to structured programs and technical conferences to aid professional development;
- Employee Assistance Program to support positive mental health and wellbeing;
- Regular office social events to build your professional networks;
- Total Permanent Disability and Income Protection insurance for all permanent employees;
- Experience working on a diverse range of clients; and
- Being part of a Top 100 Graduate Employer award-winning program!
About the opportunity:
RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firms. We offer the combined benefits of a leading firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
Due to growth, our Financial Reporting team are currently seeking an enthusiastic Financial Reporting Graduate to join their friendly and supportive team. This position would suit a motivated individual looking to build their career in the Financial Reporting Industry specialising in the preparation of financial statements.
In this role you will be working within a national Firm. You will have direct access to and work closely with the Partners and a wide variety of clients and assignments.
RSM provides our employees with the opportunity to connect for success through our culture, employee benefits and an environment that supports work life balance. On offer is a competitive opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- As a Financial Reporting Graduate, you will support our clients with their outsourced statutory reporting obligations for both audit and Non-audit clients;
- Support clients through their financial statement close process (consolidation, cash flows and other associated work papers) and preparation of financial statements;
- Preparation of consolidation workpapers and cash flow statements;
- Review of Year End & Half Year Financial Reports for Audit clients of ASX Listed Entities and subsidiaries of foreign owned entities; and
- AASB 16 - Lease accounting schedules
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Business / Commerce degree (or nearing completion);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team;
- Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Products;
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to build rapport with a variety of clients and colleagues;
- Commitment to delivering exceptional client service; and
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision making skills.
Life at RSM:
At RSM, we're dedicated to fostering a supportive environment that enables our employees to build essential skills and confidence while achieving their personal and professional goals. As trusted advisors to our clients, we understand the importance of hiring the right people for the job.
Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personalised service to all our clients regardless of where they are. Join us and become part of a global team of professionals dedicated to delivering exceptional client service!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness, financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
At RSM, we understand you have a lot going on between studying, part-time jobs, friends and family commitments, so we have made sure the application process doesn’t take up too much of your time.
Ready to start your journey with RSM? Click “apply” and complete our online application, attaching your resume, cover letter and transcript.
If you’re ready for your next career challenge, then apply today for this great opportunity.