Auditor/Senior Auditor - (External Audit)
Job no: 493857
Work type: Full time
Categories: Assurance & Advisory
About RSM Australia
RSM Australia has been helping clients with their audit, tax and consulting needs for over a century. With a team of over 1600 professionals, we are now one of the leading professional services firms in Australia, spanning 32 offices across the country.
About the opportunity:
Our Ballarat Assurance (External Audit) division is seeking Auditors across all ranges of experience from Auditor to Audit Seniors to join our diverse team on a permanent basis.
As an Auditor in RSM, you will be working with a diverse range of clients and stakeholders including multinational, private, not-for-profit and government clients in not only Ballarat but across regional Australia. You will have the opportunity to work on proposals, business development activities and ancillary advisory services in addition to external audits.
- 2 – 4 + years in a similar role in external audit
- CA qualified or working towards CA qualification (or equivalent)
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and great people skills
- As passionate about contributing to a great team culture as you are about serving clients and making a difference
- Inherent problem-solving skills and an inquisitive mind
- Ability to travel both locally around regional Victoria and interstate if and when required.
What can we offer you?
- An organisation that lives and breathes its values of; Integrity in everything; Supporting clients everywhere; Developing and valuing everyone
- An engaged and supportive team that are passionate about encouraging each other to succeed
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Career Development, Personal Development and Learning Opportunities
- Wellness and Lifestyle benefits, including Annual Flu Vaccinations
- Employee Social Events and an active Social Club
- Novated leasing and car benefits
- Access to a range of corporate discounts, including health insurance, banking, and fitness clubs
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
The RSM diversity and inclusion strategy is referred to as Diversify. RSM is committed to a diverse workforce and an equitable and inclusive workplace, where everyone can achieve success.
How to apply:
Are you interested? For immediate consideration please click "Apply Now" and complete our online application form.
Do you know someone who might be suitable? Share with them now!
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend