Our Audit Graduate Program has been designed to provide you with technical, personal, and professional development to enable you to become our next generation of audit partners, managers and industry leaders!
What’s in it for you?
Whether you're a recent accounting graduate, or set to graduate this year, there's no better time to start your journey with us as an Auditor!
Learning from the best and brightest minds in the business world, the RSM Graduate Program will help launch your career by offering a diverse range of benefits:
- $500 professional start-up BONUS to help you kick start working life;
- A dynamic environment working within a large team of experienced Auditors in the office and field, or travelling to client sites around Australia;
- As you advance in your Audit career, there are international secondment opportunities, including to the USA or UK;
- CA Program financial support and membership, paid study leave, and course completion bonuses;
- Access to senior audit leaders and technical experts who guide, mentor and shape your career;
- Access to structured programs and technical conferences to aid professional development;
- Employee Assistance Program to support positive mental health and wellbeing;
- Regular office social events to build your professional networks;
- Total Permanent Disability and Income Protection insurance for all permanent employees;
- Experience working on a diverse range of clients; and
- Being part of a Top 100 Graduate Employer award-winning program!
About the opportunity:
RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firms. We offer the combined benefits of a leading firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
As an Audit Graduate at RSM, you will have the opportunity to develop essential audit skills, understand audit plans, prepare financial statements, develop a working knowledge of the fundamental electronic audit tools, and much more!
Conducting audits for our wide variety of clients across Australia provides an exciting chance to gain intricate knowledge of everyday business operations and financial reporting. You will work closely with our clients to establish trustworthy relationships and serve as their reliable advisors.
What does our Audit team do?
Join a dynamic team, tackling exciting audit challenges and growing together in a diverse environment. Our Audit team takes on a wide range of exciting responsibilities, including:
- Financial statement audits: Uncover hidden insights and ensure accuracy.
- Regulatory and compliance audits: Ensure organisations operate within legal boundaries.
- Acquittal statement and special purpose audits: Promote transparency and accountability.
- Financial reporting: Empower stakeholders with clear and concise information.
- Regulatory, technical & IFRS advice: Guide clients through evolving financial standards.
Interested to see what your day might look like as an Audit Graduate? Find out more here.
- Currently studying towards a bachelor’s degree in Business / Commerce with an accounting (preferred) or finance major;
- You are in your final year of study at university, or have recently graduated;
- Willing to travel to client sites across Australia;
- Enjoy client service and helping people achieve their goals;
- Work effectively in a team;
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
Life at RSM:
At RSM, we're dedicated to fostering a supportive environment that enables our employees to build essential skills and confidence while achieving their personal and professional goals. As trusted advisors to our clients, we understand the importance of hiring the right people for the job.
Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personalised service to all our clients regardless of where they are. Join us and become part of a global team of professionals dedicated to delivering exceptional client service!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness, financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
At RSM, we understand you have a lot going on between studying, part-time jobs, friends and family commitments, so we have made sure the application process doesn’t take up too much of your time.
Ready to start your journey with RSM? Click “apply” and complete our online application, attaching your resume, cover letter and transcript.