Audit Senior - Assistant Manager
Job no: 493865
Work type: Full time
Categories: Assurance & Advisory
About the opportunity:
Our Perth Assurance and Advisory division are seeking a number of dynamic and experienced External Audit Seniors or Assistant Managers to join their team.
This role would suit qualified professionals with experience in external audit, looking for an opportunity to progress their career in a global chartered accounting firm. Your main duties will include managing a portfolio of clients through planning, delivering and reporting on their audit requirements as well as supporting more junior team members.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following:
- CA qualified or equivalent (or currently pursuing);
- 2 to 4+ years’ experience in Professional Services;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Working effectively in a team environment;
- Working knowledge and application of the Corporations Act 2001;
- Australian Accounting and Auditing Standards and other applicable legislation; and
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
Please click one the "apply now" button and complete our online application form.
Salary guide : $70,000-$95,000 inclusive of superannuation .
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend