Job no: 493890
Work type: Full time
Categories: Assurance & Advisory
Audit Seniors are the forefront of all client interactions and provide on the job training to junior members of the division. Audit assistant managers also have a responsibility for extensive client contact, staff training and liaising with third parties.
At RSM we operate with a hybrid working model and you will be expected to work in the office, on client site and work from home (WFH).
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
At RSM, our purpose is to instill confidence in a world of change for both our clients and our people.
RSM Australia supports a people-centric and collaborative culture where we are committed to empowering and developing you. As a leading professional services firm, we connect you to an extensive network of global resources and invest in your future. We value the meaningful work that you do and encourage you to be a part of the change.
Our value proposition is our commitment to you; it highlights the experiences, benefits, and value that you can expect as part of RSM. This is underpinned by our three values – integrity in everything that we do, supporting clients everywhere, and developing and valuing everyone.
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings of significant and complex audit areas;
- Identify and address technical accounting and audit issues;
- Reviews of financial statements to ensure compliance with Accounting Standards and preparation of reports and opinions to management;
- Conducting various audit engagements simultaneously with numerous engagement team members per audit; and
- Assisting with management and co-ordination of the audit team including training, mentoring and methodology compliance.
- Business / Commerce degree with Accounting Major
- Commencement or new completion of CA (or similar qualification)
DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES:
- 2/3 years audit experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision making skills; and
- Working knowledge and application of Corporations Act, Australian Accounting and Auditing Standards and other applicable legislation
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
Please click on the “apply” button and complete our online application form.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend