Job no: 493962
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Advisory Services
RSM Australia supports a people-centric and collaborative culture where we are committed to empowering and developing you. As a leading professional services firm, we connect you to an extensive network of global resources and invest in your future. We value the meaningful work that you do and encourage you to be a part of the change.
Our value proposition is our commitment to you; it highlights the experiences, benefits, and value that you can expect as part of RSM. This is underpinned by our three values – integrity in everything that we do, supporting clients everywhere, and developing and valuing everyone.
This position is to maintain up to date bookkeeping on our client’s information and to provide back up support on administration tasks.
- Processing daily transactions for a range of different industries
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable processing
- Accounts receivable processing
- Payroll processing
- Preparation of Activity Statements, Payroll tax and Superannuation
- Setting up and maintenance of client accounting files
- Assistance with preparation of month end management accounts
- Drafting email communication and handling of day to day communication with clients
- Completion of TAFE or Business College administration course
DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES:
- 2 years in a similar role
- Preferable experience within either Xero, Account Right live or Quickbooks online.
- Ability to work in a team environment and autonomously.
- Deadline driven
- Intermediate/advanced experience with Microsoft office packages.
- Beneficial to be aware or have used cloud-based accounting apps, Receiptbank, Hubdoc, KeyPay.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
Please click on the “apply” button and complete our online application form.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend