Job no: 493964
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, Melbourne
Categories: National IT
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading and managing one or more projects across all aspects of the project life-cycle, including project planning, project initiation and execution, stakeholder and change management, project monitoring, reporting and closing.
At RSM, our purpose is to instil confidence in a world of change for both our clients and our people.
RSM Australia supports a people-centric and collaborative culture where we are committed to empowering and developing you. As a leading professional services firm, we connect you to an extensive network of global resources and invest in your future. We value the meaningful work that you do and encourage you to be a part of the change.
Our value proposition is our commitment to you; it highlights the experiences, benefits, and value that you can expect as part of RSM. This is underpinned by our three values – integrity in everything that we do, supporting clients everywhere, and developing and valuing everyone.
- Plan projects, develop Project Initiation Document (PID) and benefit realisation plan.
- Deliver projects as part of the ePMO, achieving time, scope and budget expectations.
- Manage project risks, issues and changes, ensuring that appropriate mitigation actions are taken.
- Coordinate and manage project resources, including internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and report on project progress, ensuring that project deliverables are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration between project team members and stakeholders.
- Manage project closure, ensuring that all project deliverables are completed and handed over to the business.
- Ability to enlist client trust
- Excellent written and verbal skills with demonstrated ability to work autonomously and produce very high-quality output
- Travel to other RSM offices as necessary
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- More than 3 years of experience in project management
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in IT or Business
Demonstrated Experience & Attributes
- Ability to work under pressure in short periods of time.
- Self-Starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as with a team.
- Cross functional teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships.
- Presentation and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Knowledge and understanding of trends and developments in I.T.
- A willingness to work flexible hours.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
Please click on the “apply” button and complete our online application form.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend